Wednesday, December 7, 2011

First Day on the "job" ... how's it going?

Greetings, and Good Day to you!!

I'm trying out this format for the first time. I normally use Wordpress for my blogging. However, posting pictures on to that blog is driving me a little bit bonkers, not that anyone would notice the difference. ;-) Well, how is your day going so far? Mine is fab, even if it is dreary and wet outside and I am going to have to leave the house soon to run some errands. Sigh.


Well now, let me test the picture posting here and see if I like it. Humm, what to post? Oh yes, a Viking "Longship" that was made for our local Christmas Parade!!







This is neat, isn't it? We had so much fun making this 'ship'.


We are even working on ideas for next year and how to make it bigger and better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment