Thursday, January 5, 2017

Let it Snow ❄️❄️❄️

It seems that we are supposed to get snow this weekend....
By all means, bring on the fluffy white stuff!

     Stormy, moody snow clouds.

One of my many (oh, oh so many) current works in progress is a bunting/garland that will be full of snow clouds that I will hang snowflakes and little itty-bitty blue led lights from. I am making this for my office at work. You see, I always feel so down and glum in January once all the Christmas and holiday decorations are taken down.  So, this year I have decided that I am going to decorate for Winter, more specifically for Snow!! And, it seems that we may get some of that wonderful fluffy stuff this weekend!
I'll be sure to take lots and lots of pictures if we do!!

How will you decorate to get past the post holiday decoration blues?

Ttyl

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment