Friday, January 23, 2015

The joys of oral surgery...in the cold rain.

     It's Friday, and raining, and cold. And I get the to have the joy of having three teeth surgically removed today. Yay. Please notice the use of the sarcasm font. LOL
     It is raining, but the birds are still loving their bread in the feeder right now. Not that they will stay at it long enough for me to get a picture of one.
     But there is still a beauty to be found in the winter landscape and the shades of greys, greens, and browns. Lovely earthy colors.

     My cat, Persephone is also loving the cat-TV that the feeders are providing her.
     This spot on the back of the sofa is one of her favorites. Can't say as I blame her, it's one of my favorite seats in the room as well.

     Well, time for me to take my pre-op drugs grab my worry doll, Ludo, and get moving to the surgeon's office. Ugh.
     Even Ludo looks as nervous as I feel. Dental work always causes such high anxiety for me. Ahmwell, it is what it is. I see a weekend of rest and crochet in my plans, with warm soups, warm drinks, and warm fires in the hearth.
   See y'all later.

   Ttfn
       Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment