Monday, February 29, 2016

A Haiku of passion.

It was warmer today than it has been in a while and while I am not one to normally suffer spring fever; most especially these past couple of years and I have fallen so in love with winter, I have discovered that I have a yearning. Well, to be honest I have had this yearning for a while, I just keep it locked away and only take it out once in a while to daydream about. 
Daydreams are nice though, aren't they?


This picture was taken a couple of years ago. However, it was taken at this same time of year very close to where I live.  This image then and now manages to evoke a very strong sense of wanderlust for me today. 

A Haiku. 

It is close to Spring. 
Lust and yearning keep knocking. 
So too, my hearts desires. 



What are you yearning for?

No comments:

Post a Comment