Sunday, February 28, 2016

Tick...Tock...

Time. 
It just keeps going and going and going. 
I have moments while I'm driving to or from work and think of a great blog post, then I get home and poof! Gone is my idea! 
I'm not getting as many cute or interesting pictures right now either. 
But. 
I do have a few. 

I. Got. A. New-to-Me. Car!!!
It's a 2014 Fiat 500L Easy. 
I. Love. It!!

I've named her. 
Pepper Who. 
Can you guess why?

LOL. I am such a geek over the show Dr. Who. 

I am also letting my hair grow long again. I'm not too sure why I keep thinking I'll love it short. But, meh. 
I have also gone with a tiny bit of a shocking color! 


Cute, yes?

Well, I'm off to get back to my crochet. I am almost done with my sweater!
Yay!!


What's on your hook or needles?





No comments:

Post a Comment