Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Wednesday Kitty Post!

Okay, I think we can all say that I have shown to be a tiny bit obsessed with my cat Persephone. I just can't help it. I love my kitty. 
Persephone is just so expressive, and cute, and sweet, and a pain; all rolled in to one normal-not-normal cat. 

Lately she has developed a fondness for sleeping on pillow on the sofa. 


As you can see, she really likes this red sofa pillow. She is also giving me That look. You know. The one that says "What are you Doing?"


I think she thought I was going to play with her mouse. LOL

Of course since it's Wednesday I suppose I should also share some of my work in progress. :-)

I'm working on my "lazy" blanket. 


This is what I work on when I'm too lazy to count, or follow a pattern. Do you do that? I simply can't believe that I'm the only one with a lazy project!

This yarn. I love this yarn. I know I've gone on about it before, but I'll do it again!


This is the Island Collection. The yarn is 67% Cotton, 25% Wool, and 8% Silk. 
It crochets up like a dream!!

I have this blanket I'm working on, and I have a sweater I need to finish by putting buttons onto it. I just haven't got the "umph" up to mess with buttons tonight. 

What's your current project?


No comments:

Post a Comment