Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Taking the dive...

     Oh My Gosh!
     
     I've gone and done it now!

     If you notice, on the left of the screen, there is listed a heading called Pages...? Yes, you see it? We'll see the one that says Once in A Crocheted Moon? Yes? Well, that one is my Etsy Zibbet store!

    Yep, I took the plunge and have put some of my creations on to the store!
      This scarf is there. My son, Shae had a hoot being my model!

     This sweater is also there.

     And this seriously warm, scrummy hat with coordinating flower broach is also there. I plan on making more of these flowers soon. :-)

      I do have some other items there. Some purses that I have sewn. Other crocheted items. Not a whole lot yet. And maybe never a whole lot of stuff, but I love to make, and I always seem to keep giving away what I make, and I never seem to have the money I would like in order to buy more yarn, or fabric. So, after years of my mother telling me to do it, I finally did.
     So, if you would like a fancy, here is the link:
 https://www.etsy.com/shop/OnceinaCrochetMoon?ref=hdr_shop_menu
https://www.zibbet.com/onceinacrochetedmoon
     Or, you can always click on the link listed under my Pages.

     Do you have dreams of having a store? Or do you already? Share if you do!

   Ttfn
        Jenn
      ******************************************************************
EDIT
     I have changed from Etsy to Zibbet!!!  Come over to my new store and take a look at the same listings I had at the other site. LOL
I did not like that Etsy was allowing mass produced items that were copies of other hand made items of other Esty sellers. So, I have jumped ship and joined Zibbet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment