Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Right now I am...

     Right now I am enjoying my Tardis blend tea. 
     This is the side table next to where I sit on my sofa. My crochet, embroidery, and nail polish tend to sit on this for way to long. It never seems to ever stay tidy. But I love being so crafty. 

     Right now I love crocheting. 
     I have started another shawl to put into my Etsy store. This yarn is Paton's Firefly. I love the frosty snowflake vibe I am getting from this yarn!

     I love, love, love my shawl. 
     My lovely malbrigo/jade sapphire shawl is on pause while I await a secon skein of the malbrigo yarn. In this picture you can see where I've added the second yarn to the shawl. I kinda wish I had started off the shawl this way, but not enough to frog the whole thing and start over. I know I will still love the finished project. 

     I am loving the morning sun shining into my house. 
     It is just starting to feel cooler and I can just start to smell fall in the air. I love fall. Pumpkins, pies, hot ciders, and fires in my fireplace. I can't wait. 

     I am lovig living in the country. 
     Often you can see deer munching on the grass in my front yard. One of the babies growing up is a piebald deer. It's so pretty. Hopefully I will be able to get a good picture of it soon. 

     So, what are you loving right now?

   Ttfn
        Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment