Thursday, October 9, 2014

My past week ...


     Playing with a new nail stamp kit.

     My newly made fall wreath; that will go up on Nov.1st. 

      Snowball doing famously at Lex's house. He is so in love with her and her him. And better for her, no evil grey kitty trying to do her in.


     Spent this past Saturday at an event, playing with yarn and chatting with the other Diva Ladies.

     The edging on the shawl for my grandniece.

     The finished shawl! It is so lovely! 

     Another shot of the shawl. I am so stinking tickled with this! Beads!! I crocheted with beads!!

     Last night out with the Knitiots Savants, showing off said shawl, and working on a new project.

     I love this blanket. It came from my husbands Grannies house. 

     Persephone loves it too. She is also much happier being the only cat again. Little terror. 

Well, I have been busy, just not been as busy as I would like. I've been looking for work, and it is such a pain. However, if I want to keep getting yarn, and clothes, and, well, food, a job is needed. Le sigh.

So, what have you been up to?

Ttfn
   Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment