Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wednesday W. I. P., a New Mug, and Brownies!

I am still working on my "spooky" shawl. 
It's not actually a Halloween themed shawl, it's just that my boys think that with the pattern as it emerging, and the color of the yarn I'm using, it kinda looks like a spiders web. I guess we'll see when it's done if it does or not. 
Also, for the first time I have been able to be a paying member of our local NPR; and as a thank you for my donation, I got this great nifty tote bag. It's perfect for toting around my current project and other misc girly stuff. 

My hubby brought me home a cute surprise Monday night. 
A "new to me mug" from the Goodwill.
                       SHEEEEEEP!!!!!!!
The images are all so punny and cute!
Here's some more. 

And more......
And the last ones. The mug is made with that really thin fine china, which makes it so light weight! That makes it perfect for tea, or coffee, or for a hot toddy. :-)

I also picked up a new table bowl for fruit the other day. I loved the fall colors and the different flowers in the almost abstract design. 
If I ever get to repaint my kitchen, I'm going to use these colors as my base. 

Shae is helping me make some brownies. 
Baker's chocolate has a perfect recipe in its box, so that is what I'm doing!
We've of course just had to add some colorful topping to our brownies. 
They're in the oven as I type, and are smelling so, so yummy!! 

So, what's in your oven?
;-)

Ttfn
     Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment