Friday, January 20, 2012

Oh the projects will never end!!!!!!

Right, remember yesterday's post about my works in progress? (WIPs)  Well, here are the main ones for right now.  These are not in any particular order either. ;-)

 
This is a cotton, wool, silk yarn from Cestari and will be a sweater.

This is a linen and wool needle/pin book that I am making for SCA.

This the bag that I am finish up with the hand sewing. :-)

These lovely balls of yarn are going to be .... Ok, I don't know yet what they will be.  They are a bamboo and silk blend yarn. This is the softest yarn I have ever touched!!!!

This is my scarf that I am making using the same pattern that I made my Mother-in-law's scarf with.  I am using 2 yarns here.  Have to look up the yarns again, I can't remember what each is, but I know that Alpaca and wool are part of each. ;-)

And *this* is the start of my friends 14th Century Hood.  I need to have two of these done by Monday night. Then I can start on mine.
I also am thinking of starting a new scroll, or maybe just an illumination; just for entering into an A&S competition on the 28th.
Well, these are the pictures to go along with my WIPs from yesterday's post. And this is not nearly all the projects I have!!  I have to finish putting trim on my red bliaut, make up my blue underdress, and start on making mock ups of the different ways that one could have/may have created a bliaut. Not to mention that both my younger minions need new 'garb' for the SCA, and hoods, and such.  And then there is the mystery afghan that I will be starting ... soon. ;-)

Yep, I think I have enough to keep me busy.

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment