Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wednesday's Works in Progress (WIPs)

Well, today was a good day.  I ran errands and puttered around in the house.  I also scored on some wool for making a few 14th Century Hoods. :-D  I found *just* what I needed in the remnants bin at my local Jo-Ann's fabric store. Not to mention that the remnants were 75% off!!
Wheee!!!!

So, I shall be working on sewing two hoods for a friend; then on my hood, my 2 younger son's hoods, and my hubby's hood all before the last weekend in Jan. We will be going to an event on that Saturday.

I am about finished with the hand-sewing on a computer bag for a friend.  I tend to get ticky about the strength of the stitches for hand-sewing and tend to go overboard with it.

And of course there is hooky stuff!!  
I have a sweater that I am working on for myself; as well as a scarf in the same pattern as the one I did for my mother-in-law. 
And then there is the yarn I am building up to use in the CAL (crochet-a-long) by Bernat.

I shall attempt to get some really nice pictures of all of these projects and post them ... the colors are fabulous!  If I say so myself. 

Well, I am off to dreamland.
ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment