Thursday, August 21, 2014

A Ginger Dragon Morning

A morning person I am not. At least I don't like getting up before the sun. Once I'm up though, I tend to be perky. At least after coffee.this morning my oldest son had an interview with a local grocery store, and as he hadn't a car yet I offered to take him. So here I am trying to kill time waiting for him to be done with his interview. 
As such, I'm enjoying my morning sitting outside a local coffee shop in Athens, drinking a Ginger Dragon. It's a lemon ginger infusion served hot, or like today, on ice. 

The view is not too bad. The small courtyard is pleasantly shaded, and as it's early yet, the heat isn't too bad. 

I am of course working on my pink everlasting blanket. I may even finish this guy before winter this year. :-)

I'm just going to keep hooking and enjoying my morning dragon while waiting for my son to be done, and hopefully hired. 

Ttfn
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment