Wednesday, August 27, 2014

W.I.P. Wednesday!

    Well, it's Wednesday and that means I get to show off my works in progress! Yay!  As I've mentioned I have the shawl that I started so that I can have a project to work on while at church. Well, the pattern is so simple and fantastic that I needed to make it more of a challenge, at least that's how I'm going to spin it!  LOL
    
    So, here is the second shawl that I'm making.

     Yep, lace weight yarn, or rather thread! It's so lovely!! I love, love, love this color way! 

    I have no memory what this yarn is. My Diva gals gave it to me earlier this year. But I do know that I love it and will so enjoy the feel of this shawl when it's done. I'm going to use all of this ball and then I'll add more yarn to the shawl to keep going for a decent size.

    More scrummy yarn from my stash. I'll use these two yarns together for the rest of the shawl, and if I can, I'll get more if the verigated yarn to do the lace edging with. These two colors are a near perfect match with the other yarn! 
    I'm so going to Love, LoVe, LOVE this shawl whee it's done!!

    I've of course been working on my blanket too! Can't leave it all alone, as I can't wait till it's fall and cool and I can use it, and take it camping with me at events. Scrummy, scrummy yarn!

    See, scrummy yarn!  This is all I have left of the yarn. I'll have to order more since I really want to make this a blanket that can cover my king sized bed. Huge! I want it to be Huge!
LOL

So, what are your W.I.P.?

Ttfn
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment