Monday, August 18, 2014

Time...time...it moves so fast!

Oh, holy crap. 
I've been busy. 
Busy.
Busy.
Buzzzz.


Here is the blanket that I'm *still* working on. It feels like this one is never, ever, ever going to end. And since I already know I will need to order about 5 or more skeins of yarn...sheesh. But I love it!  I love, love, love this yarn! 


Here is even more of my yarn. I've got Plans! Lots of plans for these yarns. Roses, hats, broaches, and head scarfs! 
You see, I've opened an Etsy store! Yep.
I get people telling me *all* the time I should be selling my wares.
So. I am!!
I admit, it is terrifying! 
What if my stuff never, ever sells?  I think that would be crushing to say the least. But, my store has only been open for two days now. Plenty of time yet to create, and add more, and maybe, just maybe sell something.
What?
Oh, what's in my store? 
Well, hats, and other crocheted items, and purses sewn by me. 
Here is the link for my store, if you'd like to see?

Of course, I've been doing this at the same time my kiddos are going back to school, and I've been putting in job application, after application. Now that Mom has passed and I'm not helping look after her it is time for a steady job again.
I will admit it, I would much rather stay home and play with my yarn and fabrics all day. This is what has finally pused me into putting up an Etsy store. The hope, no- the Dream that I can help support my family by doing what I love.
Well, here's to making the first step into that reality!
Off to crochet more broaches now.

Ttfn

Jenn
❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment