Wednesday, August 20, 2014

WIP Wednesday!

I have been staying busy.
And still suffering from "Start-ites". I started and finished two projects today! 
Small, instant gratification projects are just what we need once in a while to keep our creative juices flowing, don't ya think? 

First up is my Lavender Purse to hang in my car.
This yarn was purchased at an event, and I can not for the life of me remember what the yarn is other than a mix of wool, silk, and maybe cotton...?

First step is deciding on just how big I want the base of the purse to be.

Here is the purse all done and stuffed with both clove and lavender.
But, it seems to be lacking...pizazz, yes?

And Ta-Da!! 
Then Lavender. Purse with a handle and pearl!
I like it. It looks very lovely in its home hanging from my rear view mirror in my car.

My other project, well, a coffee cup cozy! 
This was a super quick and fast one to make up. 


I'm very pleased with the colors and the way the striping patterned out. I of course has to make a flower for it. 
While these were quick makes started and finished today, I still have my lovely, awesome blanket that I've been working on forever it seems. LOL
Pink, lots of pink on that one. But, I love the color pink! 


Snowball is still helping make sure I keep plucking along on the blanket.

So, what one ever lasting project are you working on?

Ttfn
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment